Corona is currently turning our lives upside down - the interaction with and for each other. Our task now is to accept these new challenges and to master them in the best possible way!
Many of you are justifiably asking whether our NCII 2021 from 26 to 28 May in Tübingen can take place despite the Corona crisis. Health and the patient's well-being must always be in the foreground. Therefore, after weighing up all the factors, we have decided together to see this situation as an opportunity and to go new ways with you. Especially in this tense situation, we cannot do without scientific exchange with you in order to ensure the best possible and future-oriented care and are therefore preparing NCII 2021 as a digital congress.
What advantages does this have for you?
- Excellent programme with top-class speakers
- Accessibility at any time via your internet connection
- Availability beyond the congress period
- Live discussions, participant chat and other interactions
- Sustainable industry presentation
- Advanced training certification just like at a face-to-face congress
- No travel and accommodation costs
In future, you will be provided with the latest information about the digital NCII 2021 on the pages of our conference homepage.
Stay up to date! Subscribe to our newsletter now to make sure you don't miss any important updates regarding digital NCII 2021. Click here to subscribe to the newsletter.