We cordially invite you to submit your abstracts for poster and/or oral presentations to the Novel Concepts in Innate Immunity 2021. We are looking forward to receiving your contributions for the scientific programme and would like to thank you in advance for your support!
Thank you for submitting your results from research and practice on the following main topics:
• Pattern recognition receptors and inflammasomes
• Innate immune cell crosstalk
• Trained innate Immunity
• Innate lymphoid cells
• Metabolic regulation of innate immunity
• Host-microbiota interactions
• Canonical and non-canonical viral sensor functions
• Innate immunity in the skin
• Innate immunity and oncogenesis
Please click here to submit your abstract online.
The deadline for the abstract submission is extended to March 14, 2021!
After reviewing all submitted abstracts, authors will be informed about the decision. Accepted abstracts will be either presented as oral, lightning talk or poster presentations.
Click here to receive further information regarding abstract submission.
Conventus Congressmanagement & Marketing GmbH
07745 Jena, Germany
Phone +49 3641 31 16-161
Fax +49 3641 31 16-243