General Tips for Poster Presenters (with or without lightning talk)
Please pay attention to details by carefully following the instructions outlined below:
- All posters must be printed in a portrait format: A0 (841 x 1189mm)
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors’ names. Ensure that they are the same as in the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of 1-2 meters.
- Your poster number will be indicated in the programme as well as in the abstract book. Please mount your poster on the board with the same number.
- Push pins will be provided to all poster presenters at your poster board on-site.
- We kindly ask that you be at your poster to answer questions during the poster sessions indicated in the conference programme.
Please note that additional to your poster you have the possibility for a talk (7 minutes incl. time for one question). Please prepare some slides for it.